Trilogy Skincare Pack Competition (Star Discount Chemist) Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)
Promotion: Trilogy Skincare Pack Competition
Promoter: Star Pharmacy Group, 2/108 Rundle Street, Kent Town, SA 5067, Australia. Ph: 08 8443 7955
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences on 4/12/2021 and will close on 21/12/2021.
Eligible entrants: Entry is free and is open to Australian residents (“Eligible Entrant”) who are 16 years and over, excluding any employee of the Promoter, the Sponsors, or related companies, and any child, parent, spouse or sibling of such employee.
How to Enter: To enter, each Eligible Entrant must comment on either the Facebook post or Instagram post with the name of the person who inspires them most and why (The above step constitutes an “Eligible Entry”). Time of entry will be at the time that the entry is received by the Promoter.
Entries permitted: Each Eligible Entrant is entitled to enter the Promotion multiple times. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: AUD $263.85
Trilogy Skincare Pack
1 X TRILOGY VITAMIN C POLISHING POWDER 30G
1 X TRILOGY HYDRATION MIST TONER 100ML
1 X TRILOGY BAKUCHIOL + BOOSTER TREATMENT 12.5ML
1 X TRILOGY HYDRATING JELLY MASK 60ML
1 X TRILOGY VITAMIN C BOOSTER TREATMENT 12.5ML
1 X TRILOGY HYALURIC ACID + BOOST TREATMENT 12.5ML
1 X TRILOGY CREAM CLEANSER 200ML
Total Prize Pool: AUD $263.85
The prizes outlined above must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable. If the winners are unable to accept the prize, there will be a re-draw.
Number of this prize: One prize is on offer for entrants entering via both Facebook and Instagram. Total of one prize to win.
Chosen Winner: Winner will be drawn at random. Draw will take place at Star Pharmacy Group, 2/108 Rundle Street, Kent Town, SA 5067, Australia at 12:00pm on Wednesday 22 December 2021
Winner notification: The winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram within two (2) business days of the draw by the Promoter. Unclaimed Prizes: Prize(s) must be claimed by 20/1/22 at 5:00pm ACST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 21/1/22 at Star Pharmacy Group, 2/108 Rundle Street, Kent Town, SA 5067, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified via Facebook or Instagram within two (2) business days of the redraw.
Claiming Prize: The winner will have to inform Star Pharmacy Group what their local or preferred Star Discount Chemist store is and prize will be collected by the winner from the mentioned store.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex- spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Star Pharmacy Group, 2/108 Rundle Street, Kent Town, SA 5067, Australia at 12:00pm on 22/12/2021 using random selection
i) The first one valid entry drawn will win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize. The winner must be able to collect their prize from their local Star Discount Chemist store.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.